How do I generate a report or graph that shows historical temperature data?
Last Updated: Jul 24, 2015 10:06AM CDT
To generate a report or graph with historical temperature data, perform the following steps:
- From the Asset Manager User Console, click Assets and then Manage Assets.
- Then locate the asset(s) for which you want a report, and right-click on the column whose data you want in the report (e.g., the temperature column).
- From the pop-up menu, choose Report/Graph - Temperature.
The Graph Controls allow for various level of graph/report modification:
- Assets: The "Assets" section allows pre-selected sensors/assets to be dynamically selected or unselected for inclusion in the report/graph on the screen.
- Type: Allows for the modification of the graph timeframe type, e.g. "Relative" to the past Hour, Day, Month (relative to now) or a "Specific" timeframe (June 2012-August 2013).
- Duration: Works in conjunction with the "Type" to define the range of time to graph/report on.
Note: There are also features that allow you to set up scheduled reports and graphs, and have those reports automatically sent out. For more information on those functions, refer to Asset Manager User Manual in the "Reports/Graphs" section of AM or available for download at: Asset Manager User Guide