Nlyte Integration with CenterScape
The optional Nylte Integration Module and Nlyte’s Asset Sync Framework together allow customers to integrate and synchronize data from both RF Code’s CenterScape and the Nlyte DCIM solution.
Important: Nylte 7 or later must be installed and configured before the Nlyte Integration Module can be used.
The Nlyte Integration Module must be installed and configured on a new CenterScape instance to which no assets or locations have yet been added.
- CenterScape version 1.2.1 or later
- RF Code’s Nylte Integration Module package
- Nlyte 7-11
- Nlyte’s Asset Sync Framework 7.9.140 or later
- Linux or Windows server to host module (can be installed to same host as Nlyte and/or CenterScape or to another)
Install and Configure Packages
The installation procedure documented in the PDF assumes that Nlyte 7 or 8 is already installed and running. CenterScape and the Nlyte Integration Module must be downloaded, installed, and configured. The following steps must be completed, in the listed order, to complete the Nlyte Integration with CenterScape:
- Download and install CenterScape
- Add at least one license key and restart service
- Copy js0 file to jetty/logs/postupgrade and restart service
- Import schema file supplied with Integration Module
- Import config files supplied with Integration Module
- Add tag groups
- Download Nylte Integration Module installer package
- Add js0 to jetty folder
- Restart CenterScape service
- Verify that Nlyte Expected Location Attribute appears in CenterScape’s UI
- Run serversync installer
- Run cabinetname installer
- Edit config files
- Schedule Task
- Build Location Tree
- Configure Asset Sync Framework
- Create Cabinets and Assign to Locations
- Run Full Sync
Each of these steps is described in detail in the PDF Nlyte Integration with CenterScape.