Changing CenterScape Administrator Login
A Local Administrator account is created automatically. This account can be used for all system administrator functions, or a separate user account can be created and assigned the System Administrator role. You must be logged in as a System Administrator to change user passwords.
To change the Admin password, perform the following steps:
- Navigate to the Admin Console.
- Click on the User Access tab in the left column and then click on Users.
- In the column to the right of the User tab, click on the user named admin.
- In the User Information field, type the new password in the Password and Confirm Password fields.
NOTE: Record the new password someplace secure.
- Click the Save Changes button.